N2N Consultancy has provided a wide variety of services to support government initiatives since 2004. Because our company supports both government and commercial clients, we’re able to draw upon the best practices, proven processes, and lessons learned of both arenas to bring greater depth and effectiveness to your missions.
We draw on the full breadth of our corporate capabilities to help improve the performance of your people, processes, and systems through:
- Blended learning programs, including instructor-led training, e-learning, and mobile learning solutions
- OPM Training Management and Assistance, including training needs assessments, instructor-led and web-based training, and a full spectrum of training services
- End-to-end custom training program development, delivery, and assessment
- Engineering services, including design, construction, and environmental services
- Homeland security and emergency management services, including preparedness, planning, exercises, and chemical demilitarization
- Lean consulting, including Lean Six Sigma and Reliability Excellence
- Maintenance and reliability consulting
- Specialized industry knowledge in areas such as automated systems, electronics and semiconductor, telecommunications, and original equipment manufacturing
- System engineering and logistics management support
Look to N2N for effective technology transfer services.
N2N has been proactive in transferring technology from government programs for use in other government programs or in commercial product and services development. Present and future programs include:
- N2N cost driver modeling process for reducing program life cycle costs
- N2N Virtual Maintenance Engineering Platform(VMEP) for repairing equipment over the Internet
- Test ranges for unmanned autonomous vehicles employing devices such as autonomous unmanned “robotic” platforms(AUP)
- Parametric SONAR development
- Acoustic weapon development(AWD)
- E-learning expertise(184KB PDF)
Access our services through major contract vehicles.
N2N has flexible contracts available for your use, including SeaPort, GSA, and others. Our case studies and list of government working partnerships will give a good idea of the services we deliver through the GSA vehicle.
Contact us today to learn more about N2N services for the government: