The financial services market has seen a dramatic reshaping in recent years, creating many challenges for financial organizations. Companies are under constant pressure to satisfy stringent regulatory and compliance requirements while meeting the changing demands of today’s consumers. Add to that the challenges associated with increasing public and government scrutiny, and there’s tremendous burden to perform in every aspect of the operation.
Fortunately, N2N can help. With more than 2,500 training and consulting professionals around the globe, we have the knowledge, capabilities, and industry experience to help you overcome present and emerging challenges. Many of the world’s leading banking, insurance, and government entities count on us for everything from compliance and regulatory training to training business process outsourcing, tuition reimbursement outsourcing, LMS implementation, and instructor management.
Improve your performance in today’s challenging financial environment.
N2N successfully delivers end-to-end Learning Solutions, custom developed by our training experts to align with your corporate goals and optimize performance throughout your organization. Some of the world’s most recognizable financial institutions count on us for:
- Training consulting and strategic alignment—Providing analysis and assessment of your current programs, along with recommendations for improvement.
- Custom blended learning solutions—Drawing on the right mix of modalities from instructor-led training and eLearning, to on-the-job training, videos, and more. Count on GP Strategies to develop and deliver everything from compliance and regulatory training to sales training
- Training outsourcing—Covering all your training business processes. From administration and logistics to tuition reimbursement and instructor management, we have a cost-effective solution for you.
- Learning technologies strategy and implementation—Delivering everything from consulting on which Learning Management System (LMS) or Learning Content Management System (LCMS) to use to full-scale implementation and integration.
- LMS and LCMS hosting—Hosting and managing your learning technologies from the perspective of a company with intimate knowledge of both the platforms and of training as a whole.